Game Freezes/Lags Constantly

I don’t know how or why this started but every campaign/custom/verses/single player game I play freezes/lags every 10 seconds for about 5 seconds, making playing on any enjoyable level impossible. I have a fairly decent gaming computer and did not have this issue until about 2 weeks ago. I have restarted the computer, modem, and game to no avail. I don’t have NVIDIA, have just Intel, so no vsync to turn off there, but the vsync is off in the game menu and the FPS rate is 200, so I’m using the default settings. I use Norton for antivirus purposes and did disable it as well and disable its firewall protection. Didn’t work. I play other games on this computer without issue like Starcraft 2. Really unhappy about this as I only got a few months of game play until this happened. I feel like I’ve been playing WoW.

Anyway, suggestions? Fire away.

Follow this forum and post your dxdiag there:

1 Like

Thank you!

Any luck getting a resolution to this? Had the same issue for a few weeks now, contacted technical support direct and they were unable to fix it. Meet all system requirements easily, cant fathom whats causing it.

hey, no resolution here so far as well. I had no lags/freezes before the latest patch. I have also an Intel HD graphic card as well as NVIDIA card, it lags with both of them.

Game requirements met easily as well, it also freezes either on classic or reforged graphic.
It seems to lag upon random clicking on units or buildings. FPS stable between 200 and 300, ping around 30.

No resolution so far. Its not our computers or home networks. Its the new patch Blizzard made being glitchy and not universally accepted by all computers.