Game Freeze and Crash, UI is extremely laggy even though I have 190+ fps according to GeForce Experience FPS counter

Hi!

First of all: I can’t create a new topic in the beta forum section, but I can post here for some reason. So feel free to move this topic to the beta forums.

Now my report: The game right now feels pretty much unplayable for me. This starts with the UI, which seems to render at estimated 10-15 fps, even though my geforce experience says 150-190 FPS in the top left corner of my screen. This feels horrible! Overall, I think the UI isn’t well designed. I had a hard time figuring out where to find what.

I tried to find a match several times, but the game wouldn’t start, probably because I tabbed out of the game when the game wanted to start. After waiting in the game screen with another attempt, the game then did finally start. I put my workers to work, made a few more workers and wanted to build a barracks -> game freeze when trying to place it, and crash.

I do understand that this is a beta and bugs can and will happen. But at this point, my frustration level is reached and I won’t touch this game before a new build is out.

I don’t know if it helps, but here are my specs:

Windows 10 Professional
Intel Core i7 6700K CPU
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
16 GB DDR4 3200 RAM

Razer Naga Trinity (Chroma)
Razer BackWidow Chroma keyboard
Razer Synapse 3.4.1024.102510 is installed.

Latest NVIDIA drivers are installed.
Discord overlay is turned off.
GeForce Experience is installed and running for fps counter.

I post this because I had trouble with the software components mentioned earlier in blizzard games before. For example:

Discord Overlay made WoW Classic Crash when I tried to change graphics settings ingame, Razer Synapse made Diablo 3 crash on Startup etc.

I and many more have the same problem.

This Should Solve Most Cases of The Crashing
(Check Thread For More Ways To Fix It)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/how-to-fix-most-cases-of-1-min-gamecrash-first-building-crash/8378?u=rasmus-2195

This worked for me, but don’t put everything on low or turn everything off. That ended in a black screen for me.