Game crashes without any warnings or messages

Same here. Game was fine before the patch now only 1 specific map i play a lot now wont even last a few seconds after loading. crashes ALL the time.

1 Like

$30, 20 years old game starts crashing nonstop after an update
contact game support
“idk maybe it’s your machine, find a tech support lol”

Yeah, perfect way to answer a costumer.

2 Likes

I mean, not everyone is crashing. I’ve not crashed any more or less than before the update. The game crashes about 50% of the time when I quit the game or alt F4. but outside of that, I’ve rarely had an issue. Now I’m not saying some change couldn’t cause a problem for certain environment configurations. It is possible. But it is also possible there was an issue during the patching process, or something else altogether. I’ve had games that crashed a lot or all the time after an update, and it turned out to be corrupted files, as reinstalling fixed the problem. This can happen for a variety of reasons that aren’t directly the game’s (or the bnet app’s) fault.

Also I’m pretty sure support didn’t use the words you used. :stuck_out_tongue: Not to say their support is good or anything, it’s not. But if a rep actually used those words well they shouldn’t be working for any company’s support dept.

For the record, I get this as well, and sometimes it happens less than a minute into a map. Sometimes it happens half an hour in. There is no identifiable pattern.

This is a joke right.

We are all crashing and you are blaming our PCs.

1 Like

That’s not the case at all, Gibs.

As pointed out in the thread you apparently read though…

Hi, can you try thus switch
-opengl
It will force the game to play on opengl insted of directx, so if there is any problem in the timing between the dedicated graphics memory and the shared one it wont crush. Some acceleration methods are so sensitive to timing conflict. Like acc.copy and move specially if object link list involved in it to defince some or all npcs and moving objects in any defined world.

It is a strange issue. I have a new Acer i7 16GB Ram RTX3070i which crashes in every single Dota game I play, in 5- 10 minutes, while my old MSI I7 8GB Ram GTX 1060 doesn’t crash at all. I have reinstalled several times the game.

So, the only solution to this problem is to fix it myself? I’m not exactly a tech person. I just figured the tech support would fix the problem with the game? FYI I haven’t changed the computer I’m using to play the game either. It just kicks me off.

I was only on the campaign for 18 seconds that time and kicked me off. Is this being fixed or not?

I too am experiencing random crashes sometimes with an error screen, sometimes without. All during the campaign. This is extremely frustrating.

here is my dxdiag paste, its too large for this window: ------------------System Information------------------ Time of this r - Pastebin.com

1 Like

This problem is not so complicated, in fact, very simple is Warcraft server is too poor will often jump Ping, and then the game reported an error exit.

Also, the official ranking mode still has many bugs, when will we see the game updated again, please tell the majority of Warcraft 3 players an approximate time. I strongly suggest that the official close the LAN function, because none of the games now have a LAN function, because of this any one person as long as a server can build a self-service, is not conducive to the official money.

Ask your team to try to develop profitable features for Warcraft 3, such as hero skins. Let your bosses see the potential of Warcraft 3 so that they can give more resources to your team. This way you can develop and update the game better!

1 Like

Even playing campaign im getting kicked out of the game and got this code as an error.
BEB1F596-44CB-46BE-B613-F69B5A3CCFCF
Im using a new MSI Laptop without overclocking. GTX 3050 ti , I7.
Please Fix this!

2 Likes

Same problem, in the campaign

Did scan and some pair which were not found. Tried once again and today an error message doesn’t even bother to pop up.
playing campaign (3) frostmaust . Once enemy is attacking, I got kicked out of the game all the time.

Are we getting help to fix this problem? All of my friends are having the same problem!

I assume that DirectPlay is turned off, the .NET 3.5 Framework ( which includes the .NET 1.x-2.x Framework ) is not installed, VC++ / DirectX 9 Redistributables are not up to date, etc.

NOTE: Right-click on the following batch file after saving it, and click “Run as administrator”. You will have to manually run the DirectX 9.x Redist after cURL finishes downloading it.

Use Notepad to create this file on your desktop or another folder: Dependency_Auto_Updater.bat
@ECHO OFF
SETLOCAL
sc config BITS start= delayed-auto
sc config EventLog start= auto
sc config UsoSvc start= auto
sc config wuauserv start= auto
net start BITS
net start EventLog
net start UsoSvc
net start wuauserv
powershell -noprofile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "& {Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Scope CurrentUser -Force}"
powershell -noprofile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "& {Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Scope LocalMachine -Force}"
powershell -noprofile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "& {Set-PSReadLineOption -HistorySaveStyle SaveNothing -MaximumHistoryCount 1}"
powershell -noprofile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "& {Write-Output 'Remove-Module PSReadline' | New-Item -Path $PROFILE -Type File -Force}"
powershell -noprofile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "& {[Net.ServicePointManager]::SecurityProtocol = [Net.SecurityProtocolType]::Tls13}"
powershell -noprofile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "& {Install-PackageProvider -Name PowerShellGet -Scope AllUsers -Force}"
powershell -noprofile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "& {Install-PackageProvider -Name NuGet -Scope AllUsers -Force}"
powershell -noprofile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "& {Install-PackageProvider -Name WinGet -Scope AllUsers -Force}"
DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:LegacyComponents
DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:DirectPlay
DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3
REM NOTE: If the "Microsoft App Installer" doesn't install, then you have to go into the Microsoft Store ( App ) and hit the "Retry" button.
winget install 9NBLGGH4NNS1 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.VCRedist.2005.x86 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.VCRedist.2005.x64 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.VCRedist.2008.x86 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.VCRedist.2008.x64 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.VCRedist.2010.x86 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.VCRedist.2010.x64 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.VCRedist.2012.x86 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.VCRedist.2012.x64 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.VCRedist.2013.x86 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.VCRedist.2013.x64 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.VCRedist.2015+.x86 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.VCRedist.2015+.x64 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.DotNet.Runtime.3_1 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.DotNet.Runtime.5 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.DotNet.Runtime.6 --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget install Microsoft.DotNet.Runtime.Preview --silent --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
ECHO Creating Offline Installers on the Desktop... ( Press CTRL+C to End ) && PAUSE
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\DirectX_End_User_Runtimes"
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2005_(VC++_8.0)_SP1"
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2008_(VC++_9.0)_SP1"
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2010_(VC++_10.0)_SP1"
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2012_(VC++_11.0)_Update_4"
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2013_(VC++_12.0)"
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2015_2017_2019_2022"
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\DirectX_End_User_Runtimes"
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2005_(VC++_8.0)_SP1"
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2008_(VC++_9.0)_SP1"
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2010_(VC++_10.0)_SP1"
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2012_(VC++_11.0)_Update_4"
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2013_(VC++_12.0)"
MKDIR "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2015_2017_2019_2022"
curl --parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.arm64.exe" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2015_2017_2019_2022\vc_redist.arm64.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2015_2017_2019_2022\vc_redist.arm64.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2015_2017_2019_2022\vc_redist.arm64.exe" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x86.exe" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2015_2017_2019_2022\vc_redist.x86.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2015_2017_2019_2022\vc_redist.x86.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2015_2017_2019_2022\vc_redist.x86.exe" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2015_2017_2019_2022\vc_redist.x64.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2015_2017_2019_2022\vc_redist.x64.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2015_2017_2019_2022\vc_redist.x64.exe" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://aka.ms/highdpimfc2013x86enu" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2013_(VC++_12.0)\vcredist_x86.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2013_(VC++_12.0)\vcredist_x86.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2013_(VC++_12.0)\vcredist_x86.exe" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://aka.ms/highdpimfc2013x64enu" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2013_(VC++_12.0)\vcredist_x64.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2013_(VC++_12.0)\vcredist_x64.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2013_(VC++_12.0)\vcredist_x64.exe" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://download.microsoft.com/download/1/6/B/16B06F60-3B20-4FF2-B699-5E9B7962F9AE/VSU_4/vcredist_x86.exe" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2012_(VC++_11.0)_Update_4\vcredist_x86.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2012_(VC++_11.0)_Update_4\vcredist_x86.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2012_(VC++_11.0)_Update_4\vcredist_x86.exe" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://download.microsoft.com/download/1/6/B/16B06F60-3B20-4FF2-B699-5E9B7962F9AE/VSU_4/vcredist_x64.exe" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2012_(VC++_11.0)_Update_4\vcredist_x64.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2012_(VC++_11.0)_Update_4\vcredist_x64.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2012_(VC++_11.0)_Update_4\vcredist_x64.exe" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://download.microsoft.com/download/1/6/5/165255E7-1014-4D0A-B094-B6A430A6BFFC/vcredist_x86.exe" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2010_(VC++_10.0)_SP1\vcredist_x86.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2010_(VC++_10.0)_SP1\vcredist_x86.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2010_(VC++_10.0)_SP1\vcredist_x86.exe" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://download.microsoft.com/download/1/6/5/165255E7-1014-4D0A-B094-B6A430A6BFFC/vcredist_x64.exe" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2010_(VC++_10.0)_SP1\vcredist_x64.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2010_(VC++_10.0)_SP1\vcredist_x64.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2010_(VC++_10.0)_SP1\vcredist_x64.exe" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://download.microsoft.com/download/5/D/8/5D8C65CB-C849-4025-8E95-C3966CAFD8AE/vcredist_x86.exe" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2008_(VC++_9.0)_SP1\vcredist_x86.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2008_(VC++_9.0)_SP1\vcredist_x86.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2008_(VC++_9.0)_SP1\vcredist_x86.exe" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://download.microsoft.com/download/5/D/8/5D8C65CB-C849-4025-8E95-C3966CAFD8AE/vcredist_x64.exe" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2008_(VC++_9.0)_SP1\vcredist_x64.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2008_(VC++_9.0)_SP1\vcredist_x64.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2008_(VC++_9.0)_SP1\vcredist_x64.exe" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://download.microsoft.com/download/8/B/4/8B42259F-5D70-43F4-AC2E-4B208FD8D66A/vcredist_IA64.exe" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2005_(VC++_8.0)_SP1\vcredist_x86.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2005_(VC++_8.0)_SP1\vcredist_x86.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2005_(VC++_8.0)_SP1\vcredist_x86.EXE" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://download.microsoft.com/download/8/B/4/8B42259F-5D70-43F4-AC2E-4B208FD8D66A/vcredist_x64.exe" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2005_(VC++_8.0)_SP1\vcredist_IA64.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2005_(VC++_8.0)_SP1\vcredist_IA64.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2005_(VC++_8.0)_SP1\vcredist_IA64.EXE" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://download.microsoft.com/download/8/B/4/8B42259F-5D70-43F4-AC2E-4B208FD8D66A/vcredist_x86.exe" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2005_(VC++_8.0)_SP1\vcredist_x64.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\Visual_Studio_2005_(VC++_8.0)_SP1\vcredist_x64.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\Visual_Studio_2005_(VC++_8.0)_SP1\vcredist_x64.EXE" --next ^
--parallel-immediate --progress-bar --ssl-no-revoke --ssl-reqd --tlsv1.3 -LZRA "" "https://download.microsoft.com/download/8/4/A/84A35BF1-DAFE-4AE8-82AF-AD2AE20B6B14/directx_Jun2010_redist.exe" --etag-compare "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\DirectX_End_User_Runtimes\directx_Jun2010_redist.txt" --etag-save "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\ETag_Cache\DirectX_End_User_Runtimes\directx_Jun2010_redist.txt" -o "%UserProfile%\Desktop\VC++_NET_Runtimes\Downloads\DirectX_End_User_Runtimes\directx_Jun2010_redist.exe"

REM Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable latest supported downloads -> 
REM Notes: Windows XP Support: -> 
REM https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?#notes
REM Reset / Repair Apps:
REM Settings -> System -> Other troubleshooters -> Windows Store Apps (Run)
REM Settings -> System -> Other troubleshooters -> Windows Update (Run)

I am having the same issue here. It is very annoying.
There is no pattern for when the crashes happen.
Yesterday I could play two matches, today the game closes without warning 20-30 after I open the game.

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 (Driver version 517.48)
Intel(R) Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GH
16 GB RAM
Windows 10 Home (Version: 22H2)
Laptop Model: predator g3-571

PLEASE fix it!! The game is UNPLAYABLE!

1 Like

It is your game’s problem, not our PC’s problem.
You’d better get clear of this before you do as customer support.

2 Likes