Game closes by itself

the game simply closes after starting and it shows the error below

0D1305C1-B675-404E-8C93-0CE379AD6C3E

1 Like

Yup - I have had the same issues since the “patch” that made the game completely unplayable. Don’t know if Blizzard is aware, and if they are I’m sure they really don’t care.

2 Likes

guess its not just me, i was playing halfway and then crash to windows ? this randomly happened in 1.33 patch and it was never happen in 1.32 before …

1 Like

lmao, you cant help but laugh at blizzard totally ignoring EVERYONES issues with this newest patch. I’ve been complaining about not being able to get past the lion screen since they dropped that abortion of a patch nearly a month ago now. I haven’t seen any representatives from Blizzard offer any solutions, reasons for their failures, or at the very least a god damn apology to this community for how poorly they have treated us. They destroyed this game because there is no more blood to squeeze out of this rock. They are trying to force everyone out of WC3 so they can scam them for more money with all the other garbage games that Blizzard is still watering down.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.