Fully Remastered Cinematics IN-GAME

You are a genius, an angel and you deserve heaven, this is what we expect from a company like Blizzard and compared to them, you do have love for Warcraft, doing this from the heart and for love of the game, without asking for anything in return , with this in mind you deserve everything, from now on I will believe in you, please continue so you are doing something wonderful.

I hope this encourages other people to modify the campaign of Warcraft 3 adapting it to Chronicles, obviously it will have some lack of audio and the like, but that’s the least of it, even this movement could move Blizzard so that they do what they ask for community.

Thank you very much friend for making what many believed just a good dream come true !!

This guy is also a genius, give him a beer, I’m going to thank him for such a great feat.

PS: I also saw someone modify the Silvermoon map, making it better than it currently is, that boy is another genius too.

4 Likes

Yeah ,the guy will remaster only the prologue part even so he deserve a beer as well,in fact everybody who is working for actualy (save the game) will deserve a beer !

5 Likes

You also deserve a beer that Blizzard pays you to fix your mess xD
By the way, what is your mother language?

1 Like

Romanian XD

2 Likes

Pretty interesting approach at roman languages. It has declination.

You mean the part when Archimonde call out dreadlords,or the part when Balnazzar look to his brothers?

That dialogue that I have never seen/heard before at the end

1 Like

Just combined more dialogues into one using "AUDACITY "

1 Like

Guys let me tell you something… I have played a campaign chapter from his full campaign it is… a 10/10 I loved playing it and if you haven’t checked out my video on YouTube you should just to see what I am talking about!

4 Likes

I am very happy to know that you made a video about it ! Hope to see another one soon !

1 Like