Freezes in warcraft 3 refoged

I’m having problems with freezing in the game I don’t know what and I have my drivers updated I wanted to know if there’s a solution because it’s very annoying to be playing and suddenly the game just freezes.

Hey there!

Thank you for taking the time to reach back out regarding the freezing trouble. I saw your other thread, and since that thread was created over a year ago, let’s use this one to troubleshoot further.

I also wanted to mention that you can submit a support ticket with your system files (DxDiag & MSInfo) if you prefer to troubleshoot through the ticketing system.

In the meantime, please go ahead and post your full DxDiag file as a reply here in this thread. That will allow me to see system information relevant to diagnosing the issue. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.