Freeze on bonus campaign

Game freezes on act 1 of bonus campaign when attempting to return to Act1 from thunder ridge. This happens in the main game and public test realm

6 Likes

I also have this issue, but returning from kobold tunnels instead of thunder ridge, did you ever find a work around?

1 Like

Same here.

Having this problem as well. Whether it is from thunder lizard tunnel or the goblin tunnel when I return it just freezes while the game is still on in a still picture with the background music.

1 Like

I am stuck here too, just downloaded the updates and i cannot get back to act 1 from the tunnels… I tried a few things but nothing has worked. I wish i didnt install the updates…

same here with thunder lizard, anyone can help us? i cant continue the bonus campain…help

Right now the only “workaround” is the win the game cheat so you can unlock the achievement and icon.

Been having this same problem ever since the last update. Come on Blizzard, it’s been weeks … any updates? Are you working to fix this? We can’t finish the campaigns.

2 Likes

the same problem here, i cant finish the bonus campain,it freez, when they will fix it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.