Forgot I preordered

Hello ladies and gents.

I was cooking and was browsing the net and seen grubby was still youtubing. Checked it out and was like holy cow I probably have that too now since i pre ordered it last year 350ish days ago…

Nope still not a thing and they are making the graphics worse for the time crunch i guess…

Just throwing this out there you can now pre order a tesla car/truck and it is due to arrive in a couple weeks.months. So I could of bought a unbuilt/made car and got it faster then they smoothed the edges of a 16 year old game in a year. cool cool

7 Likes

Get your refund, get your tesla; but most importantly, get lost.

20 Likes

Did this man really just compare the development of a car to a video game?

5 Likes

If you forgot you had pre-ordered a game, you should go see a doctor. memory loss at a young age is f&cked xD

3 Likes

I bet you just love the smell of your own farts.

4 Likes

Bro. You bought something dated at “31.12.2019”, forgot it, refund it because its not out yet and compared it with a Tesla?

I am happy you are a programmer and confirm its easy. I would have said its pretty much a hard task to bring a game engine
‘you most likely have to learn first since you were not a part of the development’
to a modern D11 64bit engine and have it crossplayable with non-reforged so it doesn’t split the community.

Obviously you know better.
-open engine
-STRG+F “Reforged”
-set 0 to 1
-Release

Took me about 5 Seconds
Hire me and this dude!!!1

I do know what can be done in a year. You can make excuses all you want but what did bliz actually do this year? re-release over watch so you can re buy all the skins, add old content to their failed moba, diablo mobile if thats out yet who cares another failed project.

So no one can deni that what they showed to pre order is not this crap that is delivered right? Maybe they should stick to stuff they are good at and axe senior staff to pay people less and start running anti democracy adds with the money they take from their tournament winners.

Please enlighten us.

FYI blizz released wow classic this year. People like you complained a lot before release but this have been a massive success nevertheless.

wasn’t this after they shut down a public version of this to milk the same people for money for the game they were playing before blizz cut them off?

1 Like

Yeah… because that other version of the game that people were playing was piracy and a breach of the ToS.

who doesnt?

Wait since I think this game is turning into trash and blizzard in general is becoming trash, I do not belong here? Oh ok so where in the forums rules does it say suck our ar-se and say we do no wrong or be gone? Or are you just the self imposed gate keeper?

You have to be more than 13 years old to be here. Your posts shows that you are not and thus should not be here.

Not sure what you have against blizzard putting effort and money into a product they tried to show off only to fail so pathetically.

If anything you should agree that what they showed and what they are now handing out is a bait and switch. There sad product effects you as well, stop being a problem child by ignoring the issues and help fix them.

Oh the irony

By now everyone has figured out who the “problem child” is… I don’t need to say anything more.