For asian player .. We cannot find no games

For asian player … ever since patch 1.33-1.34+ onward
We cannot find no games for long hour of game search
Blizzard. Just fix it man!!

2 Likes

I thought they are going to fix it on 3rd January 2023 ( 3/1/2023 ) when the 4v4 Season ends and all the ladder rankings gets reset back to level 1 but i think i read it wrongly in the U.S they have their dates the wrong way or other way around so i think what they mean when they say Season ends on ( 3/1/2023 ) means more like month/day/year 1st March 2023 so i think we will have to wait for another 3 months before this problem gets solved of us not being able to find 4v4 games particularly in Australia, South East Asia ( Malaysia ) and South Asia ( Bangladesh ). This is a huge bug so fix it please Blizzard so we can all have a Happy New Year of the Rabbit in Asia.

1 Like

For Asian and Australian players, patch 1.33 and 1.34 causing us too much time to find game on battle.net. Please fix is quickly.

3 Likes

BLIZZARD, still no improvement of FASTER GAME SEARCH after 1.35 patch for asian player. so hard to find games. just use back the mechanic of old 1.32 patch battle.net that allow us to play every game almost instantly

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.