Fix that game and resell it as Warcraft III: Recovered

There are people who are just waiting for it to be playable and the Warcraft universe has many fans. It can also get many people interested into WoW.

If No Man’s Sky can do it, then you can do it too. You don’t even have to start from the scratch, but just invest a little more in a product that’s already existing.

I can imagine Warcraft III to be a very popular game, when it’s delivered the right way to the customers.

You have nothing to lose Blizzard. Your public image will improve and you will eventually do some more profit out of it.

15 Likes

Stop bullying.

1 Like

I honestly think it’s too late after such a disastrous release. Even if they made it into a great game the hype is gone. Most people that were interested are gone and the people that played classic WC3 before reforged are very bitter.

I wouldn’t give them another chance. This game is a founding part of their business success and they treated reforged like trash. Classic WC3 players feel screwed over. I’d personally rather they not have bothered at all with reforged if this was the level of attention and care they planned to give it. Seems to me Actiblizzard is attempting to exploit fans with cheap business practices. This really doesn’t bode well for the company’s future but maybe they can turn it around.

You lied to your customers and betrayed the players who supported you. What’s happened to you, Blizzard? Is money all that’s important to you?

“You lied to your men and betrayed the mercenaries who fought for you. What’s happened to you, Arthas? Is vengeance all that’s important to you?”

2 Likes

My monymony will stay with me, i’m not going to buy anything from blizzard, i have enough with pirate versions :smiley: maaaaybe if they release the lost vikings remaster and i will be drunk enough, i will buy it. Other than that, my level of disappointment is to damn high, i can’t believe it is really happening, just how on earth it is possible to be so retarded to release such a golden mine for meems and jokes…

1 Like