First run bug

when i start through the editor`s test map option, i get to a login screen. after logging in i get this error: invalid shadow map file. that happens on first run only. if i try test map a second time, i do not need to log in and i can test without issues.

The login is part of the DRM to make sure you have purchased the game. StarCraft II does something similar. When starting it checks if you are verified, and if not then requests that you login. Once logged in it should cache the verification for several days before requiring that you login again.

If I am prompted to login when testing I close the Warcraft III application and then start it from the BattleNet application to avoid having to re-enter my login credentials. After it loads to main menu I then exit and testing a map should load in fine without requiring a login.

i do run it from the battle.net app. i do that every time i start it. the login is not the biggest problem however. the biggest problem is that i need to run test map twice in order to test it, or it hangs with an invalid shadow map file error. it gets that error every first time i try to test after starting it for the day.