Female demon hunter unbalanced

Are you not for equality?

1 Like

Female DK looks like recycled Sonya DK model from HOTS to my eyes.

I also don’t like her duel-wielding. That’s not a death knight thing (she duel-wields because that’s actually the Sonya model imo).

Personally, I feel like the wc3 DK had a very memorable attack animation, that really deep slash, and the current DK doesn’t do it justice.

You’ve never played WoW then, and you are basing your entire idea of a DK from Arthas.

1 Like

due to the different gender loading stats from the same data, giving shadowmeld to the female one would also give it to the male one.

1 Like

In wow both genders have shadowmeld and DH also have shadowmeld. So meh, they can go ahead and give it to both genders :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

world of warcraft is not canon.

1 Like

That’s a pretty big assumption based on very little. DK duel-wielding is an itemisation thing in WoW. It’s hardly in sync with DK lore about runeblades.

it is dual-wielding.

https:// wow.gamepedia. com/Blades_of_the_Fallen_Prince

you were saying?

And the prot warrior artifact shield is a damn dragon scale. Does that mean Deathwing is invulnerable to damage or any less dead? Contrived game mechanics in WoW weight about as much as a feather.

Is this is true:

1)Why you buy Reforged that is clearly a bridge to get The people of Wc3 into Wow

2)Every skin is based on The wow Lore

3)Even if they scrap The Big plan about The campaign some map have The geografy of WoW

1. Blizzard already Said “Warcraft 4 already Exist. Is Wow” and every proget for a future RTS “Warcraft 4” now that they state “BFA is The forth War” you Have to play with wow lore.

I see a lot of people Think that WoW ruin The lore with all The changes and stuff but you can’t decide what is canon or not. Blizzard decide that. deal with it.

1 Like

Like. Are we talking the grand scheme of things or just this one instance?

1 Like