Female demon hunter unbalanced

Female night elves should have shadowmeld. Even the heroes. You changed the sex. Now give me shadowmeld on my demon hunter!

5 Likes

lore wise it would make sense

9 Likes

This is actually a pretty valid point.

5 Likes

Just because the gender changed, doesn’t mean the balance of the game has shifted XD
But I do love the irony in this entire statement XD
Garithos XD An elf hater XD

5 Likes

Did you just assume the demon hunters gender?
Gender is a social construct duh

your being bigoted

5 Likes

true, female night elves have shadowmeld but, the demon hunters is considered outcasts and might not have access to elune`s power.

9 Likes

demon hunters gave up that ability anyway when they became demon hunters and used fel magic

4 Likes

I agree, we should destroy the game in an effort to stick to some arbitrary and goofy storyline

1 Like

who is saying anything about destroying the game? the reason the female demon hunter can not use shadowmeld is easy to explain.

1 Like

explain it

2 Likes

no contact with elune, which powers the shadowmeld ability. that is specified in the campaign when playing with tyrande. i took too long to get through the part that requires stealth.

1 Like

Actually the explaination is simpler than that: the DH is trans

2 Likes

i am male
and feeling bad for not beeing equal to females
female are above me, they have invisibility passive and thats racist
blizzard stop creating feminist game we should all be equal

1 Like

bring the shadowmeld to female demon hunter or I sue Blizzard for social class discrimination and unbalance of the game. This is not a joke, Blizzard u better listen to your fans.

1 Like

Did you just assume you were funny?

1 Like

You.can’t.change.the.gameplay.because.warcraft3classic.don’t.have.this.gender.thing

DEAL.WITH.IT

1 Like

She is unbalanced because of her face.

1 Like

This just makes so much sense given the Warcraft 3 storyline

1 Like

Where is the Priest of the Moon and Male Warden? I trust those are also in this game and wouldnt be ignored

1 Like

Thank you for saying it out loud.

Bothers me the same way as female DK not holding her hand on a harness when moving, how is she balancing this plate set and two weapons on top of the horse?

1 Like