Feedback regarding item changes

Hi there. I really like the PTR changes and the direction towards they are aimed for. I also support Remo’s post regarding Pendant of Energy change on reddit and its addition to PTR’s list. In this thread through, I want to bring attention to " aligning the benefits that items bring" that was mentioned in the initial PTR post.

Healing.

Potion of Healing 250 hp
Potion of Greater Healing 500 hp
Health Stone regen+ 500 hp

Periapt of Vitality 150 hp
Khadgar’s Gem of Health 300 hp

Things are very much aligned and clear for the players.
If we double the amount granted by the potion and periapt we get the Greater Potion and the Gem. Health Stone is pretty much a Greater Potion plus regeneration. Everything looks good, except probably Periapt of Vitality whose cost could be reduced from 325 to 300 gold.

Mana. If PTR changes will be implemented then we will have:

Potion of Mana 125 mana
Potion of Greater Mana 250 mana
Health Stone regen+ 300 mana

Pendant of Energy 100 mana
Pendant of Mana 250 mana

Lots of numbers to remember and lots of characteristics don’t line up. And I agree with upcoming changes. But if we aim to align them, a possible slight modification could be:

Potion of Mana 125 mana
Potion of Greater Mana 250 mana
Health Stone regen+ 250 mana

Pendant of Energy 125 mana
Pendant of Mana 250 mana

(1) Pendant of Energy to reduce from 150 to 125 only. This is already a nerf. I believe we should aim for incremental changes through multiple patches. In the next patches, if needed, we can further lower amount of mana to 100.

(2) Match Mana Stone mana with the Potion of Greater mana.

This way everything lines up with multiples of 125 and pretty much the unspoken rule that 1 mana = 2 hp will fit items characteristics.

Just a suggestion … Looking forward for the new patch!

P.S. Book of the Dead skellies have 190 hp, while Rod of Necromancy skellies have 180 hp. I guess the former should be aligned with the latter.