Feature Wishlist

A few things that are on my wishlist to be added tot he game.
No I’m not asking for anything major, just some small things that would… feel nicer?

Background choice. As a thing in Collection or the Option Settings.
As currently it’s ONLY The Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos screen, I’d really like the option to choose the Frozen Throne screen.

More Collection units. Like Grom Hellscream as an option to replace the default Blademaster. Much as I like the Samuro aesthetic, sometimes I want to hack at enemies with a BIG AXE. An On Foot Arthas as a replacement for the Death Knight would be nice too. And also perma metamorphosis for demon hunters? maybe?

And as Unlikely as this is to happen… Can we get a Sylvanas hero for custom games or for single player? Kinda sad she’s only in campaign.

2 Likes

an option to choose the frozen throne i support. adding grom hellscream would be easy, as he is already in the game. though then they should add both the normal and the fel orc version. on foot arthas makes sense, as his riding version never did. sylvanas is a bit difficult for me to comment on, because i do not know if you are referring to the normal ranger or the dark ranger. the dark ranger is available by the way.

Hoping after Microsoft acquisition is complete they (MS) gets developers on this to make reforged what it was supposed to be.

Banshee Sylvanas.

Every not default model, HUD, landscape or even weather should be sold for money. So we can see WC3 development, or even WC4.