Failed to Retrieve Data Returns / Leaderboard stagnant

I had hoped this issue was resolved as I haven’t run into since 1.33 was released.
I play solo and 90% of my games in the past two weeks have ended with a failed to retrieve date error and the game results never appear on my account.

Additionally, I have 6.1k mmr with Human but on the leaderboard I only have 5.6k mmr.

yep people have been reporting this problem for over 2 full weeks now.

the only thing that is clear about it is that blizzard is not going to do a single thing about it so might as well find something else to play and check back here every month or two, really all you can do at this point.

The “Failed to retrieve data” message isn’t entirely a bug so much as a bad way of telling the player the match isn’t done yet.

When it says on the screen “the results will be recieved after all players have left the game” is serious, and if anyone lazily doesn’t click the quit button after the game is over, which is remarkably likely in a team game, there won’t be any data to retrieve. The problem is the game isn’t willing to wait long enough before giving up. I have had cases where I got this message after a game and then, while sitting on the Versus mode selection screen, suddenly my MMR updates. This message needs to be clarified so that players realize the data will (usually) eventually arrive. I’ve also had cases where I waited to make sure I was always the last one out of the game, and in those cases, I pretty reliably get the match results afterward.

No, the real bugs are the wins sometimes giving negative MMR, wins sometimes counting as losses, and other shenanigans."

Then again, I suppose a very poorly designed system could be considered a bug by itself.

For 3 matches I did not get any Point in Win counter.
MMR was even dropped after one win that counted as loss.
Please fix