Failed to authenticate 2.51

LOL. In fact, noone of all of you will cancel the subscription in spite of everything that you write here, so it does not matter to them how soon the problem will be fixed - 5 days or 10. Enjoy your stay.

1 Like

Blizzard Support team just replied to me:

Congratulations you found a new bug, have a nice day

PURE FRESH BUG I SEE
thx

7 Likes

It´s a shame for blizzard! I will cancel my pre-order as a necessary consequence. I´m not willing to be treaten like this

1 Like

Any news about the bug?

There was a post on the classic games forum saying that they know about a login bug but no way to know if its this one or if it will get fixed.

1 Like

I contacted technical support about 2.51, they replied to me with this, I think Blizzard is already in the know, but why are they taking so long to fix this error? Already one week has passed:
“Yes, we noticed that many players encountered a“ 2.51 ”error, the information has already been transmitted to the developers of the game. I hope that in the near future, the developers will comment on this situation in the American forum. Unfortunately, the support service is powerless here.

Continue to monitor the development of the situation on our forum, do not forget to look at the fixed topic “Beta Known Issues List”: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/beta-known-issues-list/7961

Thank you for your time and understanding. I hope that you will be able to enter the game at the weekend.

Remember that you will find most of the information on our support site using the keyword search in the search bar: Blizzard Support

I wish you a wonderful day and all the best! "

Why did they send you link to the issues list? Maybe I’m blind, but I can’t see the auth bug there… Anyway thanks for the news

Same issue since 5 day, please blizzard wake up !

3 Likes

FFS Blizzard! This is getting ridiculous!

4 Likes

same problem blizzard back at it again

1 Like

когда будут устранять данную ошибку?Модераторы посещают данный форум?

4 Likes

Всё они знают.

… still nothing

Tried to auth using a VPN, but it didn’t work :frowning:

1 Like

OMG BLIZZARD FIX THAT SH^&*(@T!!! Why you so hate our community!!!

1 Like

Why you so hate our community!!! ВЫ ХОТИТЕ НОВЫХ ИГРОКОВ НО НЕ МОЖЕТЕ СДЕЛАТЬ НОРМАЛЬНЫЙ СЕРВЕР

3 Likes

We: Blizz, how many time you need to solve this problem?
Blizzard: YES!

8 Likes

Please fix it! This is taking to long!

1 Like

I’m same problem

1 Like

I got the same problem… blizzard support? dont hide like an archer, do something!

6 Likes