Does anyone know how to contact blizz management?

I really want to write someone at the top of the company a letter as to just what exactly is happening with this game.

I am 100% certain that the people at the top of the company have utterly no idea what is going on here.

This is so sad.

Who do you think is handing down all the company decisions???

3 Likes

Blizzard: “Okay guys, we don’t want to pay for the WCIII servers anymore. How do we force people off them while making a few extra bucks on the way out?”

4 Likes

Unfortunately, the boy who cried “wolf” or in this case “Reforged has technical issues” is one who would likely be ignored at this point.

They are well aware of the disaster

I don’t think they have management. If they do it’s just a name with no one actually managing anything.

have you already tried sending an email to noone at blizzactisoft dot whatever?

Company leadership is well aware of the problems we are facing, and have been for several years.

The company simply has other priorities.

Oh, you sweet summer child…

3 Likes

ion as he sucks

You think Ion is corporate, let alone has has anything to do with WC3?

They knew it was going to be a bust before it was even released due to the pushback the Classic Team was giving their corporate admin.

And, the reason Reforged ended up as it did was purely due to budgeting and priority shifting to the biggest titles right in the middle of its developement.

1 Like

I know, Leviathan. I was responding to the OP.

1 Like

Lol! Without the reply arrow icon, I couldn’t tell. My bad.

1 Like

It’s cool, man. Yeah these new forums suck.

Wait, I remember something!

You can ping them! (cit.)

Our “community manager” is posting almost daily in the World of Warcraft forums

really makes you think…

Makes me think if people understand enough about CMs before they speak on the subject. Point in case.

1 Like

Oh! I know! I know!

It’s because CMs are either not assigned to a specific game (so they cover all games), or are assigned to a franchise.

It’s one of those, right?

War3 has not had a dedicated CM, we always shared with WoW.