Do this and i will buy the game

I’ve come up with a list of things that I think need to happen in order for this to be considered a game worthy of what was promised and what we should expect from blizzard quality

At minimum:

• Split reforged and original WC3 into 2 clients and bring back the servers for the old game.

• Refund any purchases (which they have been doing, so good, a bit late but good.)

The following needs to happen in order to get reforged up to snuff as a game worthy of the classic blizzard standard. Do these and I will buy this game:

• Actually remaster the cutscenes like promised.
  • Actually redo ALL of the cinematics, and by redo I don’t mean up the textures and the pixels. The entire cinematic needs to be remade from scratch. It doesn’t have to have the same shots and choreography(and probably shouldn’t), but should tell the same story that the original cinematic did. This includes the Arthas v Illidan Cinematic.
  • Custom Campaigns need to be added.
  • New short official blizzard campaigns should be added periodically through patches that either tell stories that we have not heard before, we haven’t played before(like the novels) or are just stories from some of the other warcraft games. I’d love a campaign that tells the stories of WC1 and 2. Stories from WoW played as an RTS would be fun too.
1 Like

they already have 2 separate clients, you can still play the original TFT by installing your original CDs and not allowing them to patch/upgrade… or if you do not have the original CDs you can download the PTR version from blizzards site, which gives you access to the full original game and servers

—> Where is the PTR download now? <— click here

hardcore competitive players might bring back older servers (maybe) such as W3arena, for playing on older patches. I believe some private servers such as Garena do still work on older patches, many players use that for older maps

I would like that too, I really would. I hope they add more improvements to campaign including improved AI

i dont agree with this at all, the originals are just fine. the ONLY one that should be re-done is the final one. The fight between arthas and illidan was kinda weak for reforged

they already confirmed this will be added in a later patch/update

That wont happen for free. I would like to see a DLC/Expansion, but I dont think it should focus entirely on “periodic” campaigns. They could have 1 DLC Co-op pack (with campaigns), and 1 DLC Multiplayer pack… but with all of the refunds its probably unlikely now… but we can still hope that maybe they will make extra money on skins (lol)

eh idk about this… it could possibly work as a new game, like maybe WC4 could be a prequel (or they call it WC0) but i dont see this happening within WC3… theres already custom maps that have WC2 built-into them (which is pretty cool) and WC2 is still fun to play on Gog. com

If fans want to make campaigns in the map editor for WoW lore, they can already do that… but thats not a big selling point for this particular game.