[DialSama] Reforged Crash Graphics Card

Dumb comments below aside, I’d like to point out this exact same thing is happening to me.

I moved a lot of files to the side (backed up, removed from system), then reinstalled WC3 and downgraded NVIDIA graphics drivers; problem is “lessened” (less occurrences), but the game still crashes from time to time (Blizz gives me a code to send to them, I’m about to, next time this happens, like it surely will).

Something to note here is that right now my GPU does not overheat anymore (stays in a safe range), but when this started happening around a month ago, it would go to 80-85°C, which is the failsafe by default, so screen would be “software unplugged” but then it would come back fine, and even allow me to keep playing; right now though the game crashes without remedy.

Howdy DialSama,

I moved your post to a new thread to avoid any confusion. Based on what you described, it does sound like it could be due to the graphics card overheating. I’d suggest cleaning the inside of the computer if possible and taking steps to reduce the temperatures. Closing other programs and reducing the graphics could help also reduce the strain on the hardware leading to overheating.

If this persists, reply with the error code and the MSinfo. You can upload it through Pastebin and then paste the link here. Highlight the link and press the ˂/˃ button.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.