Custom lobby bug(s) after hosting games

It is possible these are all unrelated bugs that just happens to me at the same time. This happens basicly every time after I have hosted a custom lobby and don’t get DC:d from bnet during the game.

So it happens after I have been a custom lobby host myself and that game (the one I hosted) has ended or I left it. Specifically when I then try to host again or try to join someone else’s game the two following things happen:

1. When a custom game host starts a game I will get randomly kicked (not before count down), it can be as soon as the count down starts, during the countdown but before load screen, and just as the load screen should appear. It has even happened to me after loading in to a game (I get auto booted to score screen).

2. Then I am sometimes put into a score screen for that game , but after that score screen or directly after getting booted I get put as a host for a custom game lobby of that game/map, sometimes the map changes.

I think it takes the first map it finds in the same map folder, but the map change happens way less often then the dc during count down so I am unsure if they are related.

This seems to be consistent on my machine after hosting any game.