Custom campaigns

A lot of people want to play custom campaigns and you promised that there will be an option to play them when next patch will be released. And I just want to ask, when it will be?

Thanks and good luck, zug, zug

4 Likes

I don’t post often but when I do, it’s to call the Lack of Custom Campaign a travesty against humanity.

1 Like

Let me put it like this DEAR GOD I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE I WANT NO I NEED THE CUSTOM CAMPAIGNS BACK!!!

2 Likes

Especially since you can’t test out custom units you’ve made in the World Editor just through the “Test Map” option. Literally none of my custom units, abilities, or items appear in the game.

Old WC3 made you load the campaign from in-game and then you could test it. There is no option to do that right now. How are we supposed to develop campaign if we can’t test them right?!

1 Like

I played a custom campaign today, re-reforged, and it worked the same as it does in Starcraft 2, that is to say, download the maps and play them via the editor. So custom campaigns are absolutely possible, just currently not three clicks from the main menu like in the original. But that’s fine with me, I just hope they do their best to make the creation of maps as easy and enriched in the asset and tools as possible.

1 Like