Currently, the fps in the game has only recovered to a 60% l

Currently, there are fps (100) in the game, while the same map during 1.35 has 180fps

I hope the technical personnel will do their best to restore the in-game fps to 1.35 as soon as possible

1 Like

Sounds like you have some seperate issue, I recovered 100% of the FPS I had before the hotfix. Most other people also are reporting the issue was fixed.

I have the same problem. It’s still not 100% fixed

And many others say the problem is still there :slight_smile:

Many = two or three :slight_smile:

It’s clearly an unrelated issue.

There are more :wink:

Yep same here recovered some fps. 1v1 is playable i guess but still get some freeze and below 60 fps in 4v4. I had 180 fps before those patch with ryzen 5 3600 and gtx 2070 super…
Obviously i’m not using reforged graphics.

I hope something will done …

Its not fully fixed, theres many ppl who still complain about fps.
Problem was partialy fixed, many bigger custom maps were unplayable, after last update fps got improvement, but game is not in the same condition as before.

It was fixed. There is just more than one issue at play here. So there is a seperate issue affecting different people that needs a seperate fix.

my FPS was fully restored in the hotfix patch. Others have also said the same. So there is a different issue and different people are affected.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.