Current state of the game?

I haven’t kept up with “development”. Are features still missing, custom campaigns etc?

What has been added or fixed since launch?

1 Like

Game is abandoned. No one is working on it, literally

19 Likes

Bnet is still trash but w3champions is in a better state than before Reforged.

5 Likes

The two things that I can say to you is that:

1º There is a new developer team for classic games.
2º Many people is waiting for Blizzcon 2021 were we expect of them to say something about W3 and a “blizzcon big patch”.

3 Likes

Still shameful.

5 Likes

What has been added or fixed since launch?

Chicken footprints are now working correctly.

8 Likes

The entire team working on this was disbanded. Blizzard is being run by Monumental Idiots right now. They took one of the most popular games in history and destroyed it while trying to improve it, lol. Pathetic:

9 Likes

super dead

4 Likes

Seems like “we failed to meet your expectations” is the way to go now^^

5 Likes

Fans have made an APP W3champions. Other then that, not much has been fixed on blizzard side besides balance changes.

Good new, now they stop ruining warcraft 3. Ladder and Profiles aren’t rly a big deal - bnet is completely fine when you play at. w3champions is a toxic hell, nobody should play that trash created by even more trash people.

1 Like

We’re still waiting for the promised update which restores competitive play to the game.

Some other complaints and such have been addressed but it’s been VERY slow going. An independent team made a game mod that aims to fufilll the empty promises made about the reforged campaign in less time. (see the “Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged” thread)

Supposedly, Blizzard is/has put together a new classic games team butt nothing seems to be known, will have to wait for the next blizzcon to get any answers probably.

Notice the 30th anniversary items collection on the battle.net store. It has stuff for almost everything, even starcraft remastered. Guess what game is excluded from this? You get three guesses and the first two don’t count

5 Likes

I mean, in the grand scheme of things, you’re right. It’s more the fact that it was promised and still hasn’t been delivered.

1 Like

Why do you need to call people who are doing an awesome thing ‘trash’? What did they do to you? It is because they’re more successful than you and you can’t stand the idea of that?

2 Likes

He got banned for teamkilling Happy in a 4v4.

2 Likes

Why do i need to explain to you. The fact that u defend this toxic nerdhole only shows that you don’t understand how lies, wrong reports and floss2xdaily and his dictator like behaviour goes hand in hand into a toxic hell - it is our job to prevent new players from this 100% toxic server. - please don’t support these guys and their fake succesfull server. - the fact that they need to be sponsored by back2warcraft only shows that they can’t attract some real sponsors and are just a pathetic bunch of nerds.

Just compare total bnet numbers to w3c - fact: nobody wants to play with floss2xdaily and his little loser army.

let w3c burn and stay away from this self destructing nerd server.

You’re the toxic one, not the W3C people, Pegade.

3 Likes

Yeah sure new players should definitely listen to a nobody like you and not play on w3champions where all the best players (Happy, Infi, Moon, Lyn, Fly, etc) are playing. Your opinion matters so much :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, they added a glow to Gazlowe’s cigar. I’ve been waiting patiently for this one. . . .

2 Likes

As much as I love him, Grubby is only playing on regular Battle.Net because he gets free stuff from Blizzard. I hope I’m wrong on this one, but I can’t imagine what other reason. . .