Crypt Lord Stun Invunerability can easily be fixed

I just found out its not hard coded.

I edited in World Editor Today.

Default for all lvls is 1 second air hangtime.

Turn it to 0 and Voila you can hit units now why hasnt this changed yet?

Is it because of Art/Animation?

5 Likes

Does it make units not hang in the air? That would be unacceptable. And does it reduce the total stun time?

Yes and yes

It make units hang for 1 sec.

But when u think of it impale really doesnt make units fly off ground…

It comes from the ground and cant even hit flying units.

Also reducing it to 0.15 also provides same hang but you can autohit .85 seconds faster

And yes its annoying

The same 1 sec hang? Or a 1 sec one? Because the main issue is not even the invulnerability period - it’s that it clears all focus.

Okay so there is a 1 second hangtime or invunerability space.

When the units land back to ground you can hit them.

But in editor you can reduce the hangtime to 0 if desired.

I tested it and found it much nicer.

But if you want to keep the hangtime animation and get best results then you must keep it at 0.15s of hangtime instead of 1 second.

Does it still remove focus if it’s 0?

Wht do u mean focus?

Does it protect units from projectiles already in transit when the stun happens?

2 Likes

Yh it does.

The 1 sec makes you invunerable to even spells.

But u can remove it ill post a video showing wht it looks like at 0 hangtime vs 1 sec hangtime.

2 Likes

When they’re invulnerable, your units stop focusing them. I wonder if it disappears if the invulnerability is set to 0.

1 Like

Watch this video.

1 Like

I see its very small but there.

I dont think it makes any sense without the unit lifted up, seems more like a missle attack rather than a stun that way. It would make sense for ranged units to still beable to attack the unit while being lifted, but not melee units.

The real issue is that if you have a unit surrounded (like with mass ghouls) they stop focusing the impaled units and will walk away. I think they should keep focus, but keep the split second delay for melee units.

Now tht would need to be a gardcoding change.

Plus there is a?delay with CL FROM SPELL to auto attak

yea delay/invulnerability which every you want to call it, same thing. this isnt new information