Crashes on cutom campaing after traying to save game

When i put custom campaing in campaing folder and list them up(as custom campaing is shown) i open campaing mission 1(exampol) i tray to save and game crashes.
I then pres F6 (auto save) game crashes.
The saves i have from custom games work fine when:
1.I save from inside mission i am curently playing.
2.When i load save game outside custom campaing/custom game(stand alone) work fine as all games from custom games load fine.
The Custom campaing maps i am playing from Documents/warcraft3/maps/campaing
And then custom campaing folder that contain campaing map(all load saves work fine.
All mine saves are located in:
C:\Users\Milos\Documents\Warcraft III\BattleNet\101416032\Campaigns\Reforged
They all load fine(as i already stated).
Only true custom campaing that comed in the latset patch cant save the game.
So since ic thiseym campaing from custom games the save function shuld work fine and it is not problem on cutsom games custom maps problem that i downloaded from interenet(as again they work fine in custom game)
Eather ic patch problem or the game cant locate save folder i dont nou tbh…
At the end i dont nou way the campaing saves np in one pleace and not in other.
Please investigate the problem as here is the number i recive when custom campaing faild to save:

Warcraft 3

The application encountered an unexpected error.

To help us identify the problem . please describe what you were doing when the error occured

Ansver to this: I was in custom campaing that comed with the patch and opened lvl 1 of the custom campaing.Trayed to save normaly and with F6 and game crased.
Please use the Report ID below when communicating with Blizzard about this issue

9E5E8A5A-BE9E-4D81-84A4-01752A0B6979

I hope you can fix the problem if ic on your end.
I think it culd be as there was nou custom campaing before the latest patch that happened today so since ic new i think it culd have some bugs in it like this save problem for exampol.
If you faind the problem please let me nou as custom games open and save work fine:)
Ty for your suport and have nice day as i will be pacient to se what your ansvers will be as i have np with cutom campaing maps as they are not corupted damaged etc:)
I dont nou if i have this problem?:

Blizzard Support - Cannot Save Warcraft III Campaign

About cant saving campaing

I nou that(as i seyed above)save games work in custom campaing and orginal campaing(when i min orginal campaing i min campaing that comed from game not cutom campaing.
I just wanted to add this sentance because i dont nou if this is a curent problem or old problem.
I hope you readed mine coments you noted that i have save problem in >>‘‘Custom Campaing’’<< that comed with last patch.
I have np saving in:

‘‘Normal campaings>>(not refairing to custom campaing but orginal ones that comed with reforged)<<
Custom games<<
Thouse save and work fine so…
Please fix crash on newest>>’‘Custom campaing’’<< one that comed with patch after opening:Exampol lvl 1 and then crash when i tray to save game.
Besicaly only it have save crash the rest is >>fine<<

1 Like