Connection issues

ever since I bought the game I get disconnected very often from games. in almost every versus game i played i get disconnected. and more recently they just take me to the score board in the beginning of custom games.
please note that this issue doesn’t happen in any other game. only in wc3.

Hey there!

Disconnects are certainly annoying when trying to enjoy your gaming time. If you haven’t already, please give these steps a try.

If the connection problems continue after trying those steps, let’s have you run a WinMTR network test while this happens in-game so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Download the tool from this page
  2. Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the winMTR instructions page
  3. Start the test and play the affected game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure the problem happens while the winMTR tool is running.
  4. After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the winMTR file in an easy to find location.
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the winMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

2 posts were split to a new topic: Crac - Disconnections