Concerns over Character Model Changes

And antlers? Does he have antlers in WC3?

He always had antlers

1 Like

The one of her forehead… It’s a diadem (like a bandana) with a moon in the middle.

And yeah there’s always inconsistency… When they changed the hair from warcraft 3 which is the original they created this inconsistencies… So they might always exist…

They can’t give Tyrande blue hair because angry 12 year old gamers are going to cry SJW.

Angry teenagers like you always cry harder baby, don’t try so hard nobody is really paying attention to you… Go ask your parents for some… They might aswell give you some you deserve.

2 Likes

My parents are actually super cute. I never was traumatized in my childhood. That’s why I’m so high IQ.

I can see you IQ working right now… Lol…
Again don’t feel the need to post here.
Your opinion is not wanted.

1 Like

I was seeking validation from you! How can you withhold it from me? It is mine by right!

Imgur

I took the best image I’ve got from Chinajoy and resized it 3X. It’s hard to make out, but I think she does have the headpiece, though she may be wearing it differently.

3 Likes

Anyways… Since I already deal with the kid with needs of attention…

On my personal opinion, I don’t care too much for the hair color, on tyrande that being… Since her model always showcased the tiger… It was hard to see her actual model…
They are not changing her basic shape with I think is better than expected…
I even would dare to go off topic and say the huntress is not censored, and looks pretty much like the original one, excepting the helmet… Again is better than I expected…

Still valid opinion,
It would be cool to have, instead of reconts, connections between the games… Instead of simply changing her hair, we start with a youthful blue hair tyrande, and by the end of the night elves campaign in FT, have a little treat with a little bit of her hair turning green and have someone explaining how elves instead of gray hair like humans, they turn green after sometime with the contact of nature or maturity… Something like that…

Not important…
Not relevant…
Just a little treat connecting with wow without changing anything really…

5 Likes

Nice I wouldn’t have seen it otherwise… Thats pretty cool

1 Like

She’s 10k years old. One year doesn’t make a difference. Bad idea.

Sorry I went away for dinner :smiley:

No for me I am using the hair as an example (whilst yes I would like to see blue hair) but the main point is the fact they are changing what she USED to look like DURING the past (Which is Warcraft 3) to match what she looks like IN THE FUTURE (Which is WoW).

Simply put she is just one of many changes similar to this.

Malfurion had blue hair too this is a good point!

But forum newbie here – how did you post the picture?
Kept telling me I am not allowed links or pictures posted ^^

2 Likes

There is no past and no future, only one Warcraft. That’s the issue.

Lowkey stfuuu the models look way better end story.

So there is no timeline of events? So you are stating that everything in Warcraft lore happened at the same moment in time?

So during the events of Reign of Chaos and the Scourge invasion Tyrande didn’t have Blue hair?

During the events in World of Warcraft she didn’t have teal/dark green?

It’s all one and the same? Sorry but thats really confusing…

There is an order of events, even in the game lore…

–

In Warcraft which you are giving better graphics she had blue hair.
Malfurion too.

Just one example of many things on how they looked during that period of time.
Warcraft 3 is past events that have already happened…

2 Likes

I’m telling you, you are explaining rocket science to chickens… They don’t know what a time-line is, everything happened at the same time, he’s probably anachromus

2 Likes

exa freaking cltly

yes, they do, and still have a way to go

1 Like

I try not to involve myself in the insults – just geniunely trying to explain my opinion and perception of what is wrong with this new direction of design / vision for the characters I grew up with.

Sorry that it’s such a hard concept to grasp for some other people – but I want Warcraft 3 to remain Warcraft 3 – that it has been for 17 years or at least the option to keep it that way BUT with the benefit of better graphics like the reforged versions will be having…

2 Likes

Yes we dom but blizz doesn’t feel so. To prove my point:
WoW get constant contant every few months, yet its audience behave like a**holes complaining about everything. And look at us, after 9 months of comeplete silence we are still here just to suffer,but still here

3 Likes