Classic Graphics Mode - Wisp Particles

Greetings to the WC3 Reforged team,

While testing some things in the Classic graphics mode in Warcraft III Reforged, I’ve noticed that the Wisp’s portrait currently seems to be bugged. The obfuscating, thick blue cloud particles (or are they a 3D plane effect?) that used to appear in versions prior to Reforged’s release are barely visible, thus showing the Wisp’s unfortunately lacking facial geometry.

I’ve taken two screenshots to compare the two versions, but unfortunately I cannot include links in my report nor do I see a way to attach an image. Therefore I will break apart the links with [] signs and hope that this is acceptable to the forum moderators.

This is a Wisp portrait in 1.26a:
htt[]ps://cdn.discordapp[].com/attachments/268646679543021568/735786566018138112/unknown.png

And this is ditto, on the Retail version of the game:
htt[]ps://cdn.discordapp[].com/attachments/268646679543021568/735786591330500678/unknown.png

The resultant effect is sub-par and clearly not working as intended. What’s more, I am worried now that other models have likewise broken particles or materials, though I haven’t done extensive testing on the matter. If I find anything more I will certainly submit another bug report. Thank you for your attention and for all your hard work on the game!