Clans will return in a future update

Inside the game, if you click on the button to the left of the 3 bars, then place your mouse over the “clan” tab, it says “clans have been disabled and will return in a future update”. In other words, we will have clans back… so don’t be complaining you don’t have clans anymore, be patient!
Hopefully the ladder game system will return with tournaments soon after!
Also arrange team was a great future I expect to see returned soon!

3 Likes

Absolutely complain about this. No one told us they would cut out clans, automated tournaments and custom campaigns until future patches. In the case of custom tournaments, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are gone forever. And the reasoning behind this was utter nonsense. Arranged team did not work, thats why multiplayer tournaments other than 1vs1 were not played. Also lots of maphackers prevented fair matches. And then blizzard says “because of low player numbers”. Why would you want to play tournaments like that?

This game is a full on scam. They still advertise that you can select all Dreadlord models, all Crypt Lord models and multiple differen Archmage models in multiplayer in their blog posts. But you can’t. They did not inform us about cutting half the features of a 17 year old game. And they messed up the campaign so much that its way too easy now, the AI doesn’t even attack you properly, your hero has no inventory etc. The game is a scam and its not worth a purchase, its simply a worse version than before Reforged.

9 Likes

Well, it does sound like you have some legitimate complaints, but I cannot imagine Blizzard would allow a good game to just go bad after 17 years only because they decided to remaster it. I’m convinced they will bring back clans, tournaments, etc. Then hopefully players will change their attitudes on these forums, and Blizzard can begin working on Warcraft 4 RTS already.

2 Likes

And they messed up the campaign so much that its way too easy now, the AI doesn’t even attack you properly, your hero has no inventory etc.

Wait. What? I thought this is Reforged forum. What game are talking about now?

I’m talking about the campaign of course. Lots of bugs introduced into the campaign. People reported the Nightelf missions have Tyrande with no inventory. And I remember playing the Grom mission with the demon well and he had no inventory.

Players have explained in detail exactly how blizzard messed up the AI. For example one of the last Nightelf missions, Archimonde spawns with level 1 instead of level 10 and the AI doesn’t attack nearly as much. There are so so many bugs introduced by reforged, its fraud really to break a 17 year old game that was working fine. If I want to play the campaign properly now, I have to install the game with my old CD keys and not patch it.

1 Like

Dude, you are complaining about “bugs” in a game that is not done being worked on. Chill out! They have not even completed major features such as having “clans” and “arranged team” in versus mode yet. They are still going to do a ton of work on the game, right now it is only to a point where you can play it. Give them time, it might take another 6 months for them to fix everything to their standards. Instead of talking smack, why not show support, so they understand their is a ton of people who support the idea of continuing Warcraft RTS, a Warcraft 4 is within view if enough people stay on board with Reforged.
Give them time!

1 Like

Be patient for a feature that was removed because of incompetence for people who did and didn’t buy the game. Sure thing bud.

2 Likes

Why would anyone support someone who doesn’t deliver what is advertised and keeps lying about features not in the product still?

Trust has to be earned. If you support this kind of nonsense, then you are a fool.

1 Like

With Blizzard tempo…somewhere in 2030 maybe…

1 Like

They said they will remove tournament, bcus we didnt used it so much and would use time to focus on other things… RIP Tournaments :frowning:

1 Like

Without Clans and a good Ladder system this game will never be taken seriously in the gaming industry again. If you cant separate the bad or new players from the pro players in any maps and there is no scoring system or ban system is currently in place then whats the point? If they dont bring back the Clans then this game relaunch was all for nothing and the game will be lost forever. All the great players will move one. Their is simply nothing to fight for now. No rank No honor No Clan Nothing. This game could be great again or it could lose almost everyone and a lot of Blizzards money was wasted on this relaunch. Kinda sad.

4 Likes

Its may now where is that future update?

1 Like

Because of low player numbers, what!?
Did they not combine US East with US West? With 5G coming out, connecting people across the world should not be an issue, the number of players shall not be an issue now that we are no longer separated.

Mhm… reopening this in 2021,
Unfortunately… still no clans, I would have guessed that this would have a higher priority because the clan system is a good platform to connect players in game and increase the time played by users.

Is there any ETA on this or is it like Christmas, where your mom gives you 4 humps of clay instead of anything from the wish-list?

Unfortunately the original dev team was canned back in October.

Activision recently announced Vicarious Visions is now in charge of the game (amongst other projects). They have commented about continued support, but as to what/if any we will get we’ll just have to wait and see.

Bored waiting…

Feelings don’t work in reality. The evidence is there, it has been almost 16 months since Reforged came out and none of the features have come back. Not to mention they’re more worried about just releasing more garbage remasters instead of fixing old ones.

1 Like

Probably never, i’m just glad I refunded this trash back in early February when they made it a 1-click process.

1 Like

reforged does have single player campaign mode…
I loved warcraft III for its online clans and arranged team feature with friends you made it the game, it was an unmatched experience.

Hahhahaha this thread aged like fine wine. What a complete dumpster fire this game has become. Pay 30$ to ruin a game for everybody else. Talking about incompetence jesus christ.

1 Like