Change voices

Hey guys.

So, I opened classic war 3 today and I noticed that they merged war 3 with reforged. I was wondering how I can change the voices to the classic ones because I don’t like the new ones.

8 Likes

I’m in the exact same case. I wasn’t expecting to have Reforged basically screw up with the Classic version, wiping away big chunks of it. If only we had a toggle to choose which dub, old or new, we’d like…
But it seems giving us the opportunity to keep playing a game we bought 15 years ago is rather complicated.
I hope they can patch it in the coming days :confused:

4 Likes

I found the solution here
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/omg-i-can-go-back-to-classic-tft-now-everyone-come-read-d/16355

You just need to download the PTR version of War3

What voices are you refering to? Because the campaign dub is exactly the original.

The voices change in other languages than English, the french ones are awful for exemple

2 Likes

The same in spanish

1 Like

I personally also preferred old (Polish) dubbing. Why don’t they do the ops to switch dubbings? Is this such a difficult feature to do? Blizzard?

Has a solution been found for this?

Playing on PTR to get original voices… Please Blizzard do something for that, merge old and new voices and let us switch as we prefer

I am also interested : new french voices are rubbish, so I am forced to play in english. Would like to experience my games with the real voices.

The only “solution” I found was downloading and playing the PTR version.