Change Battle Tag Bug

Hello.
I have created my account originally under the Battle Tag “KodoDrums”.
I have changed my battle tag a couple of times, paying the cost for extra changes. But all the times it only changed on NA server. When I log in on EU server, it still shows my old Tag.
I have created a ticket and they said it is a weird bug they couldn’t resolve and asked me to report it on these forums so Devs can see it.

I want to change my battle tag again, but I will have the same problem.

Dear Devs : Could you kindly check this issue please so I can have same Tag both in NA and EU?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Like I mentioned earlier:
1 - Put strange characters on BattleTag that cannot be C/Paste in chatbox
2 - Flood the screen with FULL LINE “N…N…N…” messages
3 - WIN !!! Cause nobody can !mute StrangeName you ! Nobody !!!

In my case the new BattleTags I have chosen never had strange characters.

@Cat : I’m curious, you had that issue in Bnet Versus mode?

Yes, Right now I am forced to play with this player : !mute īīī#1442 cannot do it !
On Versus 4x4 , his old name was FELIX - everybody knew him as RACIST and SEXIST , using a lot of OBSCENE TALK !!!

Maybe you can try W3Champions, it’s an external ladder, do you know it? there is much better matchmaking, and there are admins to report that kind of behavior.

Also, have you tried to report him via the Bnet feature? I don’t think they are looking at it, but maybe it’s worth to try.

Hello DaviTsin!
I use War3 Reforged as it is, so I expect to have a Decent Game Environment (not bug free but at least decent) !
I do not wish to use external stuff or 3rd party programs!

I know bro, but see it’s going to be 1 year since release and still there is not even an official BNET ladder… :sob: