Can't start or join custom game

For half of the maps, when I try to create a custom game, it fails. For the other half, I get a lobby with 1 player slot, if I try to add another player or an AI to that slot, I’m kicked. Can’t even join other players’ games.

Exact same problem I’m having. :frowning:

1 Like

this also happens to me. whenever i create a game there is only one slot available. when i add any other player besides myself, i am kicked.

1 Like

Same issue here.

It is also saying (when lobby is created and the one slot is available) that “could not find this map file on your computer” under the map name

1 Like

Guys, I got mine to work. I had an old version of warcraft 3 installed and installed reforged into the same folder (whoops silly me) which made everything mess up. I uninstalled BOTH old and Reforged, reinstalled Reforged and am no longer having this issue.

1 Like

Thank you Yazza.
For me sometimes the custom game was never created (I was kicked) or there was just one spot, so I couldn’t join them.
I’ve uninstalled everything and also deleted the remaining folders where the game was installed and installed everything again.
Now it is working.

reason is the map folder. just remove it. you dont have to re-install the entire game.