Can't play just bought game

Hi, I just bought the game W3:R, Spoils of war edition and I am not able to install and play the game.
I have the desktop app installed and inside shop tab the purchase is detected, it says it is in library, but inside games tab it does not let me install the game, it just shows me “Buy now”.

I’ve looked over and there seems to be a topic which tells you to log out and try to install the game like this. It works until one point… you can install the game, and then when entering the game and try to login it says it has an error.

So as a conclusion can’t play the game even if I succeed installing it because can’t pass login inside game and normally I am not even able to install game without logging out.

What to do?

I can confirm the Order has completed and I see the license on your account. You should be able to login normally at this time.

If you were able to install the game client but are still receiving the message “There was an error processing your request.” then there maybe an account issue (or possibly a technical issue on the system preventing the desktop application/game client from authenticating properly.)

I recommend submitting a ticket for more direct technical account specific assistance. (Click your name at the top of this page, click support, click contact support. Please be sure to include details of the issue, what steps you have tried and include the system files it request. Msino/dxdiag)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.