Can't get on WC3

thanks for letting us know. definitely makes me feel better to know that this problem is not overlooked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Hope it gets resolved soon

1 Like

Me too, I wasnt going to preorder if it wasnt for the classic.

1 Like

Anyone know if the WE is working even if you haven’t validated your account?

1 Like

Same here: failed to authenticate 2.34200

1 Like

Howdy,

We’ve identified the cause of the issue and are working on a solution.

Cheers,
Classic

7 Likes

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Woot! Thank you guys!

1 Like

Just in time for game night!

1 Like

Ok fellow comrades and bros I have been tracking every comment and reply on this forum because obviously i want to play some classic WC3 too. I can see that the technical team and divs are on it to fix this issue … But! I managed to get in the game (access to both TFT and RoC) by going to a website (I CAN’T INCLUDE THE WEBSITE IN THIS MESSAGE because blizzard doesn’t allow it lol!) the website i went to was called GamingTools, it popped out first thing in google search results when I typed “warcraft 3 cd-keys”, from this website I didn’t directly go to the shown generated keys instead I went to the comments and I picked up this cd-key -------- 7J88FH-YYWE-MXFYT2-GDDR-2D6D44 -------- from some nice mexican guy who left that comment wanting to be only thanked in return , Please blizzard don’t ban me for trying to help those fellas out please please please :pray: (cus blizz might want people to buy those cd-keys (15 $ each for TFT and RoC). And so I went to the launcher and as you know there were 2 options to (1) input a cd key or (2) through the blizz authenticator , I click on the cd-key option ---- > it demands a 26 digit cd-key … so I give that cd-key a try and boom ! the game launches as RoC (you can switch to TFT with a small button in the first game menu ) … One last thing I will say is that this key has been used by others before me and I used it and it worked, also if this key didn’t/doesn’t work for you fellas you have a whole generator of keys from the website I included above + the comments … other than that I hope that the technical team figures it out if none of the keys worked for you , and I hope they do work !! peace !! :v:

1 Like

Lol ! am I too late for this reply ? did they fix it ? welp … if they didn’t hope it helps.

1 Like

Streak,

Never too late to help.

Cheers,
Classic

8 Likes

:blush: Thanks for the hard work , we need reforged already lol .

1 Like

I submitted a trouble ticket, but my own personal CD keys from when I bought the game before Reforged was ever announced aren’t working. I’ve tried my RoC and my TFT keys, and no joy.

Is this known? Why did Streak’s work?

Edit: It says my TFT key is invalid, and my RoC will get accepted, the game will boot and then immediately crash. This is the first time I’ve updated from 1.29 (I was avoiding it because of the rumored Campaign Editor not working right).

Is my game crashing independently of the BNET issue? Is anyone else having the game client at least open, then stay black, then a crash report come up?

1 Like

Well now I can log into the game but now I cant connect to any lobby because as soon as I join my game crashes. Also it doesnt let me creat any custom gamemodes at all

2 Likes

Bruh classic team.

The fact that I’m reading Pete’s words are like if I’m opening a Christmas gift.

Sooo anything for BlizzCon planned related to Reforged?

1 Like

Woohoo I can login via battle.net again!

1 Like

That’s one way to get rid of Pete🤣

2 Likes

Thank you Classic team!! You made my night! After so many years I’m going to play some WC3! For the horde!

1 Like

please dont take this off-topic here… you realize this thread is about current bnet not working right? so why are you asking about reforged right now? do you not care that bnet is down or do you not play on bnet?

1 Like