Cannot see the orc background screen since latest patch

I can see the Human, Night Elf, UD, and Random; when I select Orc the background screen stays black. Haven’t seen the background screen since the latest patch (end of last month).

I play on a Mac.

Anyone else having this issue?

Yes! Finally found someone else who has the same issue. I’ve been searching around but thought it was just me so I kind of ignored this problem…

In the VERSUS screen where we select a race, when Orc is selected, I’m seeing a black screen instead of the actual Orc background. I can see Human, Undead, Night Elf, and Random backgrounds, just not Orc.

I’m on Mac system too. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. But the problem still persists. Does anyone know how to fix this?

lol I reinstalled too with no luck.

Ive been playing undead lately too and noticed on the crypt fiend background, the crypt fiend’s tail/stinger, dips in front of the mound that he’s positioned on into the foreground, rather than into the background. Looks really dumb and an obvious mistake (like not finishing the orc’s thumb on the orc screen). Is anyone doing quality control?

I have the same, but on Linux via wine. Well, I only play w3champions nowadays so it doesn’t matter anymore.

Same Issue on my Mac, still…