Cannot Link Classic Account and can't retrieve classic account because the retrieval email never gets sent to my inbox

same problem I can’t link my classic account :frowning:

1 Like

Though luck kid, it’s a situation they probably didn’t predict could happen. But how would you even know if the account connect feature worked in the first place if there are no profiles and the /stats player function is not working?

A friend of mine has all the prestigious Tournament icons from classic TFT, I guess the developers didn’t think of making an equivalent for them in the new client. Such a waste that is.

Are the new icons even supposed to retroactively unlock based on transferred account stats and wins? I’m curious because with Classic keys, when playing the campaign, you don’t get to unlock progression credit for the new icons either. It only works when you beat the missions with a Reforged key.

1 Like

Yes they are, there are a lot of people in my clan that have it that way. Why else would I link my account? The name? The profile that is not visible?

1 Like

Same problem here

1 Like

I get the email, but after I reset the password - it states invalid username/password…

Same issue here. I linked my account the 1st time but had no effect. I then tried to link again but I receive an error message telling my account name or password is incorrect.
If I try reseting email…I receive nothing even I know my email is the good one…
I dont want to lose my aka…

I should have started out by saying that I DID NOT PURCHASE Reforged and now definitely not going to.

Im having your exact issue… when Reforged was released it did i think let me link my account. Then i went back and the account was gone, tried to link again and having your exact problem.
reset once, still wont take. tried another request to reset and it appears there is a limit on how many requests you can do cause i tried 4 times and never got the email. Tonight i tried again and immediatley got an email, reset again and bam… still doesnt work… Blizz really screwed the pooch on this, i dont have alot of wins on the account but i did not ask for my account to be removed from a game that was working… now they are replying to my tickets like “derrr we dun kno whatz happening” seriously… this is super annoying.

Same sit. I guess Blizz owns our classic accounts too now, so no complains ^^ . I can change password on classic account, in fact the email matches my current login ^^ .

1 Like

Any chance to get a blue post?

2 Likes

Anyone figure this out? Got the link confirmation message, now saying password isnt correct.

2 Likes

same thing keeps happening to me, ive periodically tried again but no go, reset pass, try to link, says invalid user or pass…

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If we don’t get Reforged Portraits for our classic stats, does this mean that we’ll keep our classic portraits instead?

Will classic stats be displayed separately from reforged stats?

1 Like

This post has been removed.

Any chance for a blue to clarify if we get to keep our old Classic Icons?

3 Likes

Same problem here. I’ve linked my classic Warcraft account, but nothing happened. Then it just keeps saying invalid username/password. I had like 4k games on my acc, playing since I was a kid. I hope to keep my acc guys, otherwise I’d be really disappointed in Blizzard.

2 Likes

got the same problem: cant link classic account.

Account is still active; I was always able to log into classic battlenet (last time in dec.)
blue?

I have same problem dude, with link old acc. feel so bad :frowning: What to do? i want my wins

Same problem here dude, dont know what to do. really want my old acc

Same here, I’ve logged in before i got the thank you message.

nothing has changed, i’m trying today with the warning about my old account getting deleted if i dont login soon, but it’s telling me bad password.
when it’s 100% not.

i played everyday until i couldn’t anymore, I have it registered to the right email.
I’m entering the right gateway and entering the right password.

I’m just told the password or account name is incorrect now.

Just like blizzard to completely disregard its core fanbase and only appease the masses, just shove the game out. doesn’t matter if the people playing it for the last 10 years straight get dicked.

you guys are the worst.

2 Likes