Cannot invite friend to custom games in Warcraft 3 Reforged

My inviters are not received by friends in custom games,
host can send invites but its not received by friends.
And when I want to join friend it only works once , for second game all of us have to exit game and open game again to be able to join the host , but the host still cant invite us.

game version : 1.32.10.17380, region : Europe, done in battle.net windows app, windows 10 latest update,
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H1
Installed on ‎25/‎06/‎2021
OS build 19043.1081
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0
this has been going on for 1 month now.

2 Likes

Have the same issue, on Mac M1 latest build.

I have had the same issue for the last month or so

Hey! I have the same issue!! I cannot invite players to my custom games. Please fix!!

I have the same issue too sometimes. I know the Blizzard dev team for WC3R got disbanded a while ago. But if someone with too much time (or who needs an excuse to not to go to church) could fix this at the weekend, that would be great.

(Also consider fixing the laggy menu for people with 2 GPUs. This one is among the top 5 of the most annoying WC3R issues for me.)

+1, also affected by this bug (tested as of today – date of submitting this message).

It’s surprising the lack of attention that Blizzard is giving.

Hello blizzard…
I’m impressed that you still have not solved this problem…

But it’s probably because you do not have enough money to solve the problem … Oh! wait a minute, you have too much money that you do not bother to take care of it … That’s how it was. Yep.

1 Like

So still no fix for this huh?

same here … and i know for sur that was working before

long time has passed and still no fixing… and lately that I have a friend with reforged I wanted to test a mod I’m making, and I can’t invite him because of this… the same with… well, any map at all in custom games!

I have the same issue. Blizzard please fix this it’s terrible. It worked for a while, now it’s not. Fix the issue!

they will not fix anything in this game, as the development team is disolved. all they can do is give you guidance. the support department is still around.

still haven’t been solved by blizz… looks like they are never gonna fix it… even tried Hamachi logmein and that didn’t work either… -_- I hope Actiblizz will get fire a lot of people so we can get some competent people in charge that actually got their priotities straightened out so we don’t have to sit months after months just waiting for nothing and essentially just uninstalling the game because of this annoying bug

I am having the same issue while inviting players I cannot play custom games like what the hell Blizzard I pay top dollar for these games and I dont even get to play with friends!

I hope Frostgiant will do better than this company!

Howdy Destroyerdj1

This issue was resolved in patch 1.32 and I couldn’t find any known issues for it currently active. If you are running into problems make sure to post on our bug report forums. Locking this thread, please do not resurrected old threads as this original issue was already fixed.

Thank you.