Can you stop invalidating saved games?

Seriously, I am literally playing the same mission third time in a row (I don’t play very often). Sure, I understand you’re updating or changing something, but never have I seen that patches invalidate saved games.

This game is completelly mess, I’d never thought Blizzard would release game like this.

Regards,
Imm

7 Likes

I just finished the campaign on hard and starting the bonus one, founding of durotar. I had the recent patch break one of my saves after I was on the final stretch… But anyways

Since founding of Durotar is probably my favorite campaign, I really like to take my time. I’m praying patches do not break this portion since it’s completely different and much more RPG like where your progress and items are essential.

1 Like

The game should have just made it so you can choose the next mission or a previous one from a menu outside of the associated save file. That way you can play any mission you previously cleared at any time.

1 Like

I lost not only the save but also all the chapters of that campaign. Idk…

You can use cheat codes to get back to where you were:

The real question is why they don’t simply put the graphics of the reforged in the original campaign and that’s it. No more bugs.

I mean if they already cut all the content. Why insist on having bugs.

1 Like

because people that value their money didn’t buy that garbage, so we don’t own it

2 Likes

Literally unplayable, i have the same problem since day 1.

Didn’t buy reforged btw, i am having this problem on classic.

2 Likes