Can we have access to the old voices?

I just downloaded the game and am listening to the voices in the map editor. Is there a way to get the classic graphics in the editor?

Or for have access to the old voices? (Game in French)

This last point interests me much more than the first.

10 Likes

I also want to play with the old french voices…

Blizzard, please add option to use old voice just like you did it in Starcraft 1 remastered.

4 Likes

Please yes. As an old WC3 player can’t stand how things are localized.
i don’t want to ear “Gelidanima” instead of “Frostmourne”, yes it is correct but that is not what i expected to meet in this remaster.

Some voice actor are also creepy (or terrible in some case).

Italian localization is a mix of:

• Creepy voice actors
  • Voices that have nothing to do with the character (eg Mal’Ganis looks like a 90yo man, Kel’Thuzad seems to be speaking on a old radio, Neapolitan trolls - kill me please - , new dreadlord seems dumb etc…)
  • Zero charisma

Please make me use old WC3 voices

5 Likes

The old itaian voices were amazing, indeed.

5 Likes

I take it that they re-record all non-English voices with no option to get back to the old ones? Oh dear.

3 Likes

The new Russian voice is not bad. But I also want to be able to play with the old voice acting. Indeed, give the opportunity in the game to choose between old and new voice acting. It’s just that they are different, and I want to use this and that.

2 Likes

We can with graphic, why we can’t with voices?

This is a video I made during Beta if you want to understand why they are creepy

5 Likes

New french voice are also very basic, all characters lost theirs personalities. Peon now talk like normal human, paysant don’t have stupid and funy voice anymore, they are talking like normal standard lambda human like any others characters of the game, is so sad. You put an option in Starcraft remastered for original voice, why not in Warcraft 3 reforged ?

5 Likes

Same for the german voice over, the new voices sound just bland and directly translated names sound stupid to me.

1 Like

Still no news about it ?

probably standard 7 days. or maybe just post deletion

Polish is better.

1. Archimonde sounds more peaceful-druid than Malfurion. Malfurion sounds more evil.
  2. Tyrande Whisperwind says “Vagína among shadows”.
1 Like

For the love of god, please add (an option for) the old voices back.
The german ones lost all their charm and it … I don’t know. It’s just not the same anymore.

1 Like

New Italian voices are terrible. I honestly can’t listen to them for more than 10 seconds.
Please add the old voices back, it will make a world of difference :pray:

1 Like

+1 I want to feel nostalgic

WOW those localized voices are pathetic beyond measure.
I have never heard voice acting that bad - it is just irredeemable.

Why waste time and money doing something unnecessary and then end up doing it in the worst quality possible?!

1 Like

i actualy like those voiced would consider playing in with italian!

Someone restored the French voices & offers there a download for his/her mod:

https://www.reddit.com/r/warcraft3/comments/gzxb7z/warcraft_3_mod_into_original_voices/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_title&ampcid=1*uxgncr*cid*YW1wLWhQM1ZocWxPWHJjTVFmMUZXeGtnR0E.

1 Like