Can I play Warcraft 3 original?

I don’t have Warcraft 3, but I want to pre-purchase Reforged Edition.
If I buy Reforged, can I play the original until Reforged comes live?
Thank you.

1 Like

You will be available to download the original game on your account once you bought reforged yes, there will be links on classic games, When you download it you can pick between ‘‘CD-keys’’ or the reforged purchase and you will have to log into your account to make it syncrozise that you bought the game already. When you did so you are free to download the classic Warcraft III game RoC/TFT :slight_smile:

WC3 Reforged is (or, is intended to be) the original game but just with HD / modern graphics.

Hey, I followed your advice, and went to the classic games page. But could not find any W3 page or download there.
Could you go in to detail where the download’s at?

Edit: There seems to be a forum post, with download instructions and patch notes - 1.30.2 Patch Notes

1 Like

Yeah, its under Download Clients and it will take you into the Installation as you can pick between the choices on my other comment. Battle net Account - Account Settings - download games on the left - looking for classic games and you see the list. Hopefully this helped Im so bad at explaining lol

It’s here:

(Yeah, i know blizz sucks at adress where we can get it…)
Click on WIN for windows and MAC for mac.

2 Likes