Can anyone see their linked legacy account stats yet?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if any of you, who linked their old legacy TFT account(s) when it was still possible, have had those old pre Reforged stats imported/merged into their Reforged profile with this latest patch?

Or are we still waiting for them to merge these stats, from old linked accounts, into our profiles in a future patch?

Thanks for your time!

Best regards,

Quad

no, and I had like 1473 human wins and 900 undead wins. I am infamous[cF]

i dont even got my pre patch reforged stats

Thanks a lot for letting me know. I’ve yet to hear from (or of) anyone who can see these stats (i.e. pre Reforged stats coming from a linked account) so I guess it will come in a future patch. I remember reading somewhere that the stats were saved on their end but not visible for us yet.

Anyone else?

Im very reluctant to believe that

I am too, but I’m still on excessive levels of copium and hopium.

In this thread from February 2020 a blue post double-checked that some of the posters had successfully linked their legacy accounts to their Reforged account, stating that “The classic stats should become available in a future patch”:

In this support article (Article ID: 258720), updated 3 months ago (!), they state that the stats are saved in their system:

“At release, Classic stats were not visible in-game. However, your stats are saved in our system. We plan to make stats visible in-game in a future patch. Your Classic stats do not contribute to unlocking Warcraft III: Reforged achievement rewards”:

If we could get additional confirmation on this from a blue post it would be greatly appreciated.

lol so whats the point tho? they wont be combined with our regular stats? I wonder if they have both RoC and TFT??

Yeah, some clarification on how this is going to work would be great.

Perhaps a distinction will be made between the new versus portraits and the classic versus portraits? Probably not, but I guess it all depends on what they mean with “Warcraft III: Reforged achievement rewards”.

I would not get my hopes up, the “requirements” for icon/portraits were always lame… oooo boy win 1000 or 1500 games for the best icon of each race zzz… I already had all the icons in RoC/TFT so why do I care about that?? icons never meant anything 10-15 years ago and they dont mean anything now, I dont get why anybody would care about icons in this game lmao

Achievements need to be more unique and challenging… like what about “Win 1000 FFA games” or “Win 1000 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s, etc” or “Win 100 games without ever losing any heroes” or “Win a game after collecting 100,000 gold” or “win 100 games using only Tavern heroes” or “win 50 games with Tinker first” or “Win 50 games with Cryptlord first, or Warden first, etc…” or stuff like that… maybe “destroy an enemy town hall with sappers” etc

It might also be nice to have some that display as “Badges” instead of as portraits, and badges could display next to the portrait, so we can see more information about a player at a quick glance… only problem is the loading screen is so fast now it hardly even gives u time to read the players race and MMR rating lol

Unfortunately, the current Blizzard is too stupid to understand how to actually improve the game in unique ways lol… this is Obviously asking for too much and will never happen, but… it would be cool if we had full 3D character Avatars that we could upgrade in various ways, such as items for armor and weapons, maybe even buildings for our clans, etc… and we could earn “avatar gold” after each game to purchase better avatar items (but i would not pay real cash and Blizzard would never do it the right way lol)

2 Likes

Those are some great ideas (SC2 had some really fun achievements like the ones you mention) but given everything that has happened (and more importantly, not happened) the last couple of years I’m just happy if we finally can get to see our old legacy stats eventually, even if only in a separate legacy section in our profile.