Campaing portrait progression not tracking (with using reforged graphics)

Hello,

Was playing trough the campaing lately and I’ve just realised that im not getting any portrait progression when I check in the collections tab.

I’m at chapter five of the RoC Orc campaing (The Hunter of Shadows) and wierdly I miss Chapter 7 and 8 from the undead campaing and also chapter 4 from the Orc campaing (greyed out), which I just finished 10 minutes ago.

I’ve dug deep on the internet to find a solution. Most people say that you need to play on reforged gfx, which I did for the whole game so far.

Anyone else encountered this? Is there any way to fix this?

I very much hope that I don’t have to play through these missions again. If so I wont even bother completing since its pointless.

Hope for a response! Thank you.

There seems to be a lot of reports where finishing a campaign mission doesn’t always get marked as completed.

If you don’t want to replay the missions, you can use the cheat codes to auto win the missions. The thread below has the cheat code that will automatically load any mission on demand. Once the mission loads you can use the cheat code allyourbasearebelongtous to auto win it.

Cheers Mate!

Works flawlessly :slight_smile: Thank you for the info.

Still, raises an eyebrow that you have to use in game cheat codes as a work around. Makes me wonder whats the point of the campaing portrait system than in the first place.

I had the same or a very similar issue too. I at first thought it was due to patching, but realized it was happening to me on other campaign levels - post patch.

[I had this issue happen with the Undead Campaign - Path of the Damned Ch 8 and the Orc Campaign - The Invasion of Kalimdor Ch 2.]

The commonality was that I saved state during the campaign level, exited the program, came back (usually the next day), loaded state and finished the campaign level - only to NOT get credit for completion.
However, completing the level without exiting the game - no matter how many times I re-loaded my saved state (which I thought might have been the issue at first) - gave me credit for completing the level.

One additional oddity I noticed; I might start the next chapter of a campaign, play a few minutes, then want to exit because I dont have time to finish the chapter. If I exit to that campaign’s menu, it will sometimes already give me credit (Hard mode symbol & portrait credit) for completing that level - but not the progression to the next level.

I also noticed that I can quit out of some missions at the beginning and will receive credit for completing the mission, but I can’t progress to the next one unless I properly complete the mission (or use the previously mentioned cheat code).

yeah, I have the same issue. Really playing this game of them seems less and less fun… The worst thing is that these incompetent devs will fix it eventually and cause several other bugs. This is hopeless… How come there’s nobody competent in their team :(?

Yeah, I’m having the same problem. Completing levels, no portrait progress, and if you look at the levels in the campaign, there’s a blank black box next to the levels despite having beaten them on hard.

Same here. It’s annoying.