Campaign wins don't count toward portrait

Hey there,

thinking I could play through the campaign again, I bought reforged today and then spent the better part of today playing through the human campaign on hard mode. After the last mission I wanted to switch my ingame portrait to the new campaign portrait, only to see that more than half of the missions I just completed somehow didn’t count towards unlocking the portrait. I checked the campaign screen and on many missions, the red ‘completed’ icon wasn’t there.
I didn’t use cheats or anything so I don’t think I did something wrong.
I really don’t want to play through the campaign again as I’d need another day for it. Besides, I don’t even know why I haven’t gotten the achievement, so playing through it again might not even do anything.
Is there anything else I can do?

4 Likes

Hi! I know this post is over a month old but I am having the same issue! Whenever I load a mission I had to save, when I beat it I get to move on to the next, but there is no completed icon for me either. Also playing on hard and also not using cheats, is there a solution?

So far, all that can be done is using the cheat code allyourbasearebelongtous on any mission that didn’t register a completion. That code will force an auto-win and mark it as completed.

Solución: guarden la misión en la medida que vayan avanzando en la misma, salven nuevamente la partida antes de que les dé la victoria y en caso de que aparezca como no contemplada (con un recuadro negro a la izquierda) inicien el nivel de nuevo cargando encima de este el archivo guardado. En caso de que Battlenet los tire al escritorio cierren el programa e inicienlo una vez más, es muy común el crasheo que termina afectando el progreso de las misiones.

Save the game before the victory screen, start the mission again and load the saved file. Good luck!

1 Like

Having the same problem

Me too, I’m having this issue since August began, at least, if not earlier. Missions aren’t being marked as completed even though the next one unlocks

1 Like

Was just about to create a new thread but found this so I’ll post for added visibility.

Reinstalled again recently. Played through the last 3 missions of the UD campaign. Only one of them counted towards unlocking the portrait, last 2 remain locked even though I now have access to the next campaign.

1 Like