Campaign Errors

1. Absence of an Illidan cage model in the fourth chapter of blood elves.
  2. The swordsman and archer of higher elves and blood elves have the same models (color of eyes and armor), although the priest, sorceress and dragon hawk are different.
  3. In the eighth chapter of the alliance campaign, the characters talk with a “closed mouth.” The same problem is present in the last chapter for the horde (the dialogue of Grommash and Thrall).
  4. This is certainly not a mistake, but it would be nice if the model of a simple death knight was different from that of Arthas. The same applies to the demon hunter model and the Illidan model.
  5. In the sixth chapter of the night elf campaign, after Illidan takes Guldan’s skull, his icon has an incorrect image.
  6. In the third chapter of the blood elves campaign, when Lady Vashj talks about the portal, a phrase of Kael’thas is missed.
  7. In the seventh chapter of the horde campaign, when Trall brings the heart of Azsuna to the statue, it is not displayed on the statue as in the classic version.
  8. Orc warlock lacks the effect of applying the spell “fiery arrow,” as in the classic version.
  9. The pack horse has a donkey model.
  10. The gyrocopter has an attack animation like a cannon, although it makes the sound of a machine gun (at least so it seems).
  11. The size of the battleships of all factions is too small in relation to other troops and buildings.
  12. The Spirit of Vengeance Maiev has the model of the usual Warden.
    It is hoped that these errors will be corrected in the next patch. The game is just great, thanks to the developers. These corrections will make it even better.
    Thanks in advance.

They got extremely lazy with the high/blood elves. Since they made all new assets for everything anyway, they should have just made blue and green eyed variants of every elven unit. Would have been super useful for mapmakers too. Also last time I checked the high elven barracks doesn’t have a work animation anymore like it did in classic.

I was expecting the generic melee deathknight to be modeled after Baron Rivendare for some reason, or possibly an undead Garithos. Utterly disappointed when it turned out to just be Arthas… again.

Come now, there are people still reporting such bugs? I’m not sure if it’s naivette or not:) I think they should fix rather more important bugs first and then tend to those minor such as: ’ 1. Admiral Praudmoor has hair through his hat.’ :slight_smile: Like a bug in the last mission of the Sentinels campaign that makes computer stop playing (no more units trained, etc.) or a bug in game that forces you to pay for items for your allies from your own gold pool (examples: 1. in the campaign when you play 2 forces, e.g. the last mission of the Sentinels, items for Furion can be bought but illidan pays. 2. The same applies to multiplayer. If one player in your team leaves, you can control his units, etc. but you got to pay yourself for items for them, e.g. teleport)