Camera Zoom

I recently bought a new desktop computer with monitor and the game is extremely zoomed in now making it uncomfortable to play; is there any way to fix the camera zoom to make the game playable again? Because it’s very frustrating.

Hey, SUGU! The only way to increase and decrease the camera zoom is using the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out. The only other thing that I can think of, which I’m not certain would work in reforged is through the map editor that technical support does not assist with. There are resources online if you wanted to give it a try to customize any maps to your preference.

To my knowledge, there isn’t a way to go anyway to go further than the default in-game. If you wanted to provide feedback over the maximum camera zoom needing an increase, the #general-discussion forums would be be the appropriate place to do so. The technical support forums are managed by us and the developers who can change, and implement feedback do not monitor these forums as actively as we do.

Thank you very much! If you have any say with developers I think a camera zoom out option for regular gaming would be something a lot of players would appreciate implemented in the game :slight_smile: