Bring the old Warcraft 3 back

Warcraft 3 Reforged is a bad game and nothing new is coming. They said they will bring back Custom Campaigns,Clans,Ladders etc. but why won’t they just bring back the old game. The old game had every feature that the new version is missing like clans. The Devs are just waisting their time for nothing and instead of bringing new content to the game they are bringing just the old ones. I would personally like if they just bring the old game back, remove Reforged from Battle.Net, make new content for the old game and make the new graphics and models free because Warcraft 3 Reforged is just a graphical update to be honest as it brings nothing new.

10 Likes

You can still get the old Warcraft 3… Do people not read here?

You mean the PTR. You know that blizzard will remove it if they see that more people play the PTR over Reforged they will remove it.

4 Likes

You can always play pirate version of war3 classic like I do. Today I entered to refund… oh sorry reforged and from very first play, 5 players got desyncs, and they have been spoken in lobby about that, and boom here you go. It’s soooo refunded

3 Likes

Stop pretending cracked or privet server War3 is the solution to Reforged :slightly_smiling_face: or atleast the part of the community desiring the older client.

It isn’t, give us back live Classic (Vanilla) war3, its servers cost far less to maintain then Reforged ones.

3 Likes

PTR is only one solution. Look, we are never going to get the classic client or servers back. Period. We’re going to have to do some workarounds. And that means, using PTR until they take it down, and then shifting over to WC3Connect and playing online via LAN. This is how it is now.

Better adapt and make the game how you want it, instead of taking it up the @$$ by Blizzard who don’t care about you.