Bring back TFT

Get the original Frozen throne server back up so we have a working version and give us the bs of your working on fixing the issues, and youll do better…Then post stuff regularly like an indie company showing updates of “oh look guys we got this [insert pic, voice clip, w/e] going on this week”

This would atleast not bring the rage like what you did. Yea its likely to bring rage that its taking so long… but 3 days of constant flaming and no word is rather pathetic.

4 Likes

they certainly don’t give a damn about classic players, so instead of waiting, grab yourself an older copy of WC3 from the internet and play online in a private server/ENT connect or use a LAN emulator like gameranger to play, don’t waste time, if blizzard willingly did this it clearly shows they don’t care for their playerbase anymore

1 Like

im in the process of STILL fighting for a refund. so far “other” options i havent considered are looking more appealing as the fight goes on

You can play on Battlenet classic via the Public Test version of the game. Online games show up still… But who knows how long that will last up there.

For those who have seen my posts, I probably seem like a broken record by now, but bare with me.

Blizzard will never re-release a classic TFT client. They don’t want to split the playerbase. Doing so would be admitting they spent years on a product no one wants, plus they wouldn’t be able to monetize it. Even if they did re-release the classic TFT client, there’s no way they would roll back the new terms of service for Battlenet.

If you want to play the old TFT client, you’ll have to do it yourself. Take a look at this thread: For those who want to play Classic Warcraft 3 - #51 by GiantAxe-1156170

Hope this helps!