Boys, i will propably leave this boat

it was nice knowing you maybe. but to be honest i always felt it painful more than a pleasure to play this rts. it felt so unbalanced and no matter how i tried i couldnt win sometimes.

i dont think reforged will change that. i dont think it will magicially make me a good player because i am not.

i think there are other video games that i am better playing that this. why would i play something that i cannot progress at all or become good at.

and nothing of value was lost…

15 Likes

Don’t hold on to hopes. Make something out of it.

You sound like you’re in a bad relationship and you don’t know how to get out but you don’t want to let go either. Be a man. Do the right thing.

…

play custom games.

9 Likes

:smile: This game is the most enraging game I have ever played.

I love it.

1 Like

More like be a man make your own game.

3 Likes

Cosmic energies have shifted creating dark cloud over me. And that denies me all possibilities of creating pokemon dark. Maybe I should work on pokemon light instead.

1 Like

OMG no!!!

They’re adding an easy mode. Play on that.

Anyone who tells you playing on easy mode is shameful, is not worth listening to.

2 Likes

Who are you? Why you telling this? Don’t say you never gonna check this forum, if you do, than this post means nothing

1 Like

I have never read so bizarre post than what you made.

But I guess since I am actually here ur post meant nothing?

What race are you playing and what strategy?

Balanced games are not the ones when casuals get 50 % win rate without effort. It just shows how the game is balanced around skill and knowledge of the mechanics.

1 Like

Personally i like the challenge of learning and becoming good at it. If the game is so easy that anyone can master it without much effort then it doesn’t appeal to me. You can improve if you accept to be patient and have fun learning the game than expecting to become good in no time in this game cause this simply won’t happen. This game is hard and competitive, and unless you’re a genius you’ll need some time and practice to become a good player like all the other normal players do.

1 Like

So to sum it up. Guy no one heard of hates a game and sucks at it and doesnt want to play it anymore…

People ask me why I hate social media this is why, just because you have something to say doesnt mean it is worth saying or sharing.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing, guy Ive never heard of

1 Like

Remember boys, if you cant win then the game must be unbalanced.

OP should seriously try custom games. He might discover a whole new holy grail

1 Like