Bonus Campaign ACT 1 Thunder herbs portal bug

I played the bonus campaign in ACT 1 and after I have slain the mods and got the 6 Shimmerweed herbs in the Thunder herb. Then,my Character enters the portal that is linked to Act 1 main map. The Screen just stop at the moment that my character entered the Thunder herb.In other words, my character cannot come back to the ACT 1 main map and it seems the client cannot load my character at all but just my Shaman unit I got from a cage located on the right side of the main map stay in front of the Thunder herbs portal with a green circle on the ground.The Client interface are all disappeared can I cannot select any button of the client interface but I can only Alt + F4 or call the Task manager to end the Warcraft 3 Client Task to end the game.
Even I restart my computer and reload the saved campaign the bug still appears.
Please fix it.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi. If you read the rest of the forums, there are a ton of other users facing game crash or freeze issues on Rexxar Campaign ever since the unstable August 27th, 2022 patch to this game that was pushed out in a hurry to add some form of Ranked Ladder to this game.

There was a post by a user in the know who says they predict that a fix to these latest issues might be released next year at the earliest, if ever.

Alternatively, if you want to play a working version of Reforged, you can try to find an old version from before the August 17th, 2022 unstable patch. The version that caused this latest round of game stability issues is the Patch 1.33, so if you find a version that is named 1.32.N where N is any number, then you should be able to play the older stable version of Reforged from before Blizzard disbanded the Team 1 of the company so they can focus on the mobile games.

As for me, to get the old version I backed up my Patch 1.32.10 install prior to allowing Battle.net to upgrade my game, so when I want the older version I use my backup.

2 Likes

this is a joke… so they rush a patch that crash a game after putting it for sale 3 month earlier… sound like the company should be refunding people money back if they want it since the game is unplayable for the most part…and they should put up a site to get the older patch if it work… so people can play

3 Likes

You can refund the game at any point.